Savoy Hotel Manila, Inc. (referred in this document as “Savoy Hotel Manila”, “we”, “our”, and “us” in this policy) acknowledged the noteworthiness of protecting your Personal Information.
Kindly take the time to read our privacy statement, which describes how we collect, use, retain, disclose and store your personal information collected from our guests, vendors, employees, business and service partners.
Savoy Hotel Manila honors the confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information and is committed to adhering with Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012.
You have expressed authority and consent to our collection, use, retention, disclosure and storage of the said personal data.
RIGHTS OF A DATA SUBJECT
People whose personal information are collected, stored and processed are called data subjects. Under RA 10173, they are accorded with the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right to object
- The right to access
- The right to erasure or blocking
- The right to damages
- Transmissibility of rights
- Right to data portability
We collect personal information when you purchase or avail any of our products and services, during actual and online interactions, including but not limited to the following:
- Your name, gender, civil status, date of birth, address, nationality, telephone, mobile number, email address, valid identification, stay date, flight itinerary, room and food preferences and other information provided during our interaction with you through our sales, reservation associates or officers, customer care associates, email and over the phone conversations.
- Credit and payment information such as check details (for corporate accounts), credit card, transaction number, origin and mode of payment.
- Employment history, educational background, income information, and references when you apply for a job.
- Ownership, registration, permit, and certificates when you apply for vendor accreditation.
- IP address and browsing behavior, social media profile information and behavior when you tag, mention and
check-in location on any social media account (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn).
Savoy Hotel Manila collects, uses and discloses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide your purchased product or requested service.
- To exceed customer expectations by delivering personalized service.
- To establish open communication relevant to the purchased product and rendered service.
- To handle and address queries, requests, and complaints in a timely manner.
- To update you with our latest promos and events which may be of interest to you.
- To assess performance and improve our products and services through statistical, analytical and research
- To evaluate proposals, conduct corresponding background checks and assess viability as a vendor.
- To comply with applicable law, legal proceedings and obligation and to prevent imminent harm to public security, safety, and order.
We may disclose your personal information as may deem obligatory depending on the product and service concerned:
- Our employees, officers and consultants
- Insurers, banks and credit providers
- Suppliers and third-party service providers
- Members of our affiliates, joint venture and alliance partners
- Required by applicable law, rules and regulations
RETAIN & DISPOSE
Savoy Hotel Manila will conform to applicable requirements set by National Privacy Committee, we will retain your
personal information for as long as necessary to the extent required by or pursuant to our contract.
Your personal information shall be disposed of in a secure manner that would prevent further processing, unauthorized access, or disclosure to any other party or the public.
Cookies are small text files that Savoy Hotel Manila websites place onto your computer.
Cookies are used to help us improve your experience when using our websites – for example, storing your preferred
language setting for the next time you visit.
The information we collect from cookies enables us to:
- Tailor our websites to your personal needs.
- Remember the notifications that you have been shown so that you are not shown them again.
- Make improvements and updates to our websites based on the way you want to use them.
These cookies are restricted for use only on the site and do not transfer any personal information to any other party.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies; however, you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of Savoy Hotel sites will not function properly or may be considerably slower
We maintain physical, technical and organizational safeguards to protect your personal data against loss, unauthorized access, processing, disclosure, and modification. And in line with this policy, we also require our third-party service providers to take precautions in keeping your personal data confidential.
Savoy Hotel Manila may amend this policy from time to time in compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations set by the National Privacy Commission.
If you prefer to update your personal information or withdraw your consent for any of the purposes given out in this
Policy, in which we may not be able to continue to provide our products and services, you may send your detailed request to our data protection officer through email at email@example.com or post at Savoy Hotel Manila, Newport City, Villamor Airbase, Andrews Avenue, Barangay 183, Pasay City.